Time for All Seasons book
Time for All Seasons by Janet Rae Nesbitt of One Sister for Henry Glass & Co One Crazy Sister Club 4
Time for All Seasons can be a large quilt or a series of 7 small projects, using a variety of techniques that can be used as teaching/learning opportunities for shop owners. Made with the Time Well Spent fabric line designed by Janet Rae Nesbitt of One Sister for Henry Glass & Co., this line combines a palette of rich vibrant color of the bluebird with the cool and soothing colors of the earth and sky, It includes 33 skus and ships in January 2022. Be sure to look for it with Henry Glass or your favorite distributor!
Time for All Season 58” x 72” Seasonal projects to be enjoyed individually or combined for a spectacular year-round delight!
- Spring Blossoms: 14in x 54in Table Runner
- Sweet for the Soul 20in x 34in Small Quilt
- Something to Crow About 24in x 58in Door Banner
- Pick of the Crop 24in x 30in Small Quilt
- Love Lives Here 16in x 18in Table Mat
- Spinning Wheels 23in x 23in Small Quilt
- Gathering Baskets 30in x 30in Small Quilt
1. On page 2 in the Fabric requirements, 1/2 yard leaf toss is required. Change dash to a slash as shown.
2. On page 10 for Pick of the crop, cut and stitch (1) 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" rectangle of teal background to the front of the bird as shown below.
3. On page 20, in cutting requirements for the navy inner border, change the side borders to 2-1/2" x 12-1/2" as shown below.